We believe very strongly in the importance of communication with parents and make every effort to ensure we share and pass on information in as many ways as possible;
- we make ourselves visible on a daily basis at drop off and collection times for those important face to face conversations.
- we produce termly newsletters which are handed out to all families and published on the school website.
- we write letters to parents and carers.
- we use whiteboards in the reception area to write messages and reminders for parents and carers to read daily.
- we have a text messaging service which enables us to send direct messages.
- we have a School Facebook page, enabling us to share information with those who have liked our page.
- we have an app ‘ourschoolsapp’ that can be downloaded from the app store on your mobile phone. Once you have this downloaded, you can keep up to date with messages and notifications direct to your phone/tablet.
- and we have our school website.
If you have any questions about your child at nursery, your key person is the best one to speak to in the first instance. Most importantly, the headteacher’s door is always open for any parent/carer to come and chat, no matter how big or small the matter is. You and your child’s happiness and well-being is our priority.